Monday, May 17, 2010

Stations of Accumulation

Everywhere has them, some hidden, some in plain sight. They are the places where things accumulate. When you have been in the same location for about 13 years things just happen.

I don't even see the details when I look at these spaces, but today I noticed them. There are some real gems hidden within these collages.

I suggest blowing the images up for a closer look.



The fridge is a classic accumulation station. But when this fridge dies the doors get framed.

The cycling industry is like a sticker machine, it's just crazy.

t.e.

2 comments:

edwin bicycles said...

glad to see that the good old sport of accumulation is strong there too, nice fridge, where is the tap?

Georges Rouan said...

Great insight into my favorite bike builders.
Thank you!